Name of Post: Legal Officer
No of Post: 25 Posts
Name of Post: Computer Officer(IT Officer)
No of Post: 10 Posts
Name of Post: Rural Development Officer/Asst. Manager(Agri.)
No of Post: 151 Posts
Name of Post: Rajbhasha Adhikari/Hindi Officer/Asst. Manager(OL)
No of Post: 29 Posts
Age(as on 01/12/2011) :
legal officer/Computer Officer(IT Officer) -max. age 32yrs
Rural Development Officer/Asst. Manager(Agri.) – max. age 30yrs
Rajbhasha Adhikari/Hindi Officer/Asst. Manager(OL) – max. age 30yrs
The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE as on 01.12.2011
1. All Educational qualifications, Graduation / Post Graduation etc. shall be from a University recognized by Government of India. Technical qualification (B.E, B.Tech, MBA etc.) shall be from an institution accredited by AICTE / recognized by UGC wherever applicable.
2. Any Degree / Engineering Degree viz. B.E., B.Tech. etc. wherever mentioned shall be FULL TIME course only.
3. For posts where experience is essential/ desirable, the experience should be post qualification experience on FULL TIME BASIS.
4. Candidates must possess the prescribed qualifications/ experience as on 01.12.2011.
5. Experience relevant to the post for which the application has been made will only be counted for reckoning the attribute of experience.
6. The candidates should have proficiency in appropriate computer skills / working knowledge of application packages used in office automation / computer environment.
For Reserved Category (SC/ST/PWD) – Rs 20
For all Others (including OBC) – Rs 100
Opening Date for On-line Registration : 22/08/2012
Last Date for On-line registration : 05/09/2012
Download Advertisement Details